1. Are you interested in a new or reconditioned lift truck(s)?
2. What kind of forklift/truck(s) are you interested in?
3. What engine type would you prefer for your lift truck(s)?
4. What type of tires would you prefer for your forklift(s)?
5. What is the approximate weight (in lbs.) you will be lifting with your forklift(s)?
3,000 - 4,999 lbs.
5,000 - 7,999 lbs.
8,000 - 9,999 lbs.
10,000 - 14,999 lbs.
Please note: Forklifts are rated according to how much weight they can lift, starting at 3,000 lbs and going up to 35,000 lbs and much more. 3,000, 5,000, and 8,000 lb. models make up the bulk of the market. Since load sizes typically change over time, you may want to buy a truck with more capacity than you need currently to make sure it gets the job done now and in the future.
6. What is the approximate height (in in.) of the loads you will be lifting with your lift truck(s)?
7. How many forklifts are you interested in?
8. How do you prefer to finance your forklift(s)?
9. What is your buying timeframe for this forklift(s)?
10. Would you like information on service programs available to you?
11. Would you like information on fleet management programs available to you?
12. Please provide your contact information... Name:
(such as specific performance criteria, special lights specification restrictions, hydraulic attachments, RF adapters, etc.) 13. Please describe any special features or additional needs for your forklift(s). *Leave blank if unnecessary.
Serious requests only please. You will receive quotes directly from your local salesman via phone and/or email. Please respect the efforts of these salesmen by keeping them informed of your purchasing intent and timeframe.
If you have answered all of the required questions above, click the "Submit" button below to finish and send your request. You're almost done!