With winter coming it’s a good time to begin preparing your fleet for the season. Our Service Department is prepared to give you all the help you need to maintain your fleet this year and beyond.
We all know a forklift works better when you maintain it, and purchasing new machines may be out of the budgets for companies, especially if more than one is needed. Our Parts and Service Department is composed of highly trained professionals with radio and GPS dispatched fleet of over 50 service technicians for when you want to leave the repairs to us. Over time, all machines break down and need repairs, but remember good used forklifts work every bit as well as new ones do and at a much lower price without sacrificing quality or choice. Let the KMH Parts & Service Team give you a FREE QUOTE to completely recondition your aging material handling equipment instead of buying new. In many cases we can fully recondition two for what you can expect to pay for one new one.
Used & Maintained Equals a Larger Fleet, Longer Service
Being able to have more than one operational forklift allows the user to alternate forklifts, which puts less wear on the machines, extending their life and your budget. Increased productivity increases the amount of work that can be done over the same period of time. More productivity means you are investing less and benefiting more.
- Un-maintained forklifts overheat & fail
- Un-maintained forklifts have sluggish performance
- Un-maintained forklifts are susceptible to wheel slippage
- Un-maintained forklifts are at risk of failing safety inspections
What We Can Do…
- Reconditioned, Rebuilt-Exchange Engine *
- Reconditioned Transmission/Differential (Transaxle) *
- Recondition Mast/Upright Assembly; Install New Bearings, Bushing, Wear Strips As Equipped *
- Recondition/Rebuild Steering System *
- Reconditioned Brake System
- Reconditioned Hydraulic System & New Hoses
- Reconditioned Electrical System & New Gauges
- New Tires & Operator Seat, Seat Belt
- New Paint Job & OEM Decal Set
*Does not include correction of any structural defect, i.e. broken/bent or otherwise damaged rails, stub shafts or other, requiring welding or machine work. If any such defect is found it will be quoted as a separate job action.