KMH Career Opportunities
Below you will find the current job openings at KMH Systems.
Forklift Parts Specialist: Dayton, OH
We are looking for a parts specialist to help us support our Dayton KMH location. KMH Systems is a large Midwest lift truck equipment & material handling solutions provider with 15 locations from Chicago to Atlanta.
• Sells parts and related items to customers via phone, counter, and email
• Supports field technicians by filling parts needs related to customer service work orders
• Records parts sales transactions via internal systems
• Prepares parts quotes for both customers and requests that come in from field service team
• Support replenishment of branch inventory and related parts payable administration
• Verifies receipt of shipments and parts inventory orders
• Actively manages inventory and QA for parts transactions
Desired Skills & Experience
• At least 5-7 years’ experience in forklift Parts Department operations preferred. Will consider other industries that are very similar (e.g. agriculture, construction equipment)
• Ability to use MS office, Internet functions and company’s ERP business system
• Flexibility to work additional overtime as needed
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Ability to analyze and interpret basic parts department reports
We are looking for experienced billing clerk to help us in our Nashville, TN market which would also help handle duties in our Dayton, OH market. KMH Systems is a large Midwest lift truck equipment & material handling solutions provider with 15 locations from Chicago to Atlanta.
• Review and input time into work journal
• Computer experience, must have knowledge with excel and outlook
• Review, edit, and invoice all service work orders
• Input invoices into third party database
• Answer and direct phones to correct person
• Process credit card payments
• Perform necessary credits and disputes with customer
• Have customer service experience
• Detail orientated
• Team player willing to help the department
Experienced Service Technician: ALL LOCATIONS
We are looking for experienced service technicians to help us grow and expand in all of our markets. KMH Systems is a large Midwest lift truck equipment & material handling solutions provider with 15 locations from Chicago to Atlanta.
• Company strategy led by service and aftermarket support
• Backed by leading new equipment brands and material handling solution providers
• Large modern facility in South Bend to support growth
• Access to large fleet of rental and used equipment to support our clients
• Ongoing training and development for service team
• Use leading-edge technology and dispatch systems to make life easier for customers & technicians
• Full benefits package for qualified candidates
Have hands-on experience working with Electric and Internal Combustion lift trucks
Sales Executive: ALL LOCATIONS
We are looking for an parts specialist to help us grow and expand in all of our markets. KMH Systems is a large Midwest lift truck equipment & material handling solutions provider with 15 locations from Chicago to Atlanta.
We Are Seeking
• A committed and proven Material Handling Industry professional.
• A sales executive that is used to selling a large portfolio of products and services.
• A sales executive that commits to a team and follows proper protocol within that team so that everyone’s job becomes easier.
• An organized sales executive that has their own way of tracking their business and is willing to convert their system to ours.
• A sales executive that considers themselves the best in the business and can prove it with results.
• A sales executive that does not limit themselves to a glass ceiling of income or potential.
• A sales executive that is willing to learn new things and not have tunnel vision for one or a few products.
• A sales executive that will participate in all group meetings and provide valuable insight to their market and concerns or accomplishments.
What We Will Provide
• We provide first and foremost a well known, complete material handling company with top of the line products and services. You can be confident that you can provide a solution for every single problem your customer uncovers.
• We provide the best complete compensation package in the industry for producers. You are compensated for new sales, used Sales, parts, service, rentals, preventative maintenance etc…with no compensation cap.
• 401K with company match
• Industry competitive Healthcare and Life Insurance
• Paid vacation and Holidays
• Expense allowances
• Protected territories
• Tons of advancement opportunities! We are a $50M company in the process of growing to a $100M company, and we will need many people to grow with us!