The Solar Eclipse line of mobile solar generators has been developed to meet the off-grid power needs of environmentally conscious customers across a variety of industries, including emergency preparedness/relief, events, entertainment, electric vehicle charging, telecommunications, agriculture and construction.
Engineered to deliver superior performance while reducing carbon emissions, the Solar Eclipse all-solar product line requires no fuel and is completely noise and emissions free. State of the art technology throughout the Solar Eclipse series produces pure, uninterrupted power while advancing national, state and local initiatives to cut carbon emissions. With extended maintenance intervals, reduced overall cost of operation, and superior customer service, KMH is committed to environmentally friendly energy solutions that outperform the competition.
- Manufactured with high-efficiency polycrystalline solar modules.
- Utilizes pure sine-wave outdoor rated inverters and equipment lockers.
- Flush mounted exterior outlets and breakers with backup generator and shore-power options.
- 100% UL-Approved components with 10 year product warranty.
- No special permits or licenses required to operate or be towed in transit.
- Motion shock-absorbers for solar panel safety in movement.
- Deep-cell industrial batteries with extended life and center-mounted for stability in transit.
- Designed for rapid deployment with a standard trailer pintle towing hitch.
- Ruggedly mobile with a polyurethane-coated steel frame.
- Custom designed for rapid deployment and minimum maintenance.
- Capable of being setup by a single adult and generating renewable energy in less than 5 minutes.
- Designed for on and off-road
- Noise- and emissions-free.