It’s a fact that bad maintenance can have a serious effect on the health of a company and its employees. Not only will poor maintenance habits put the lives of the people who work on the equipment at risk, it will also affect the financial health of the business. In order for a company to be competitive they must follow sound vehicle and equipment maintenance procedures.
Our Service Department is prepared to give you all the help you need to maintain your fleet this year and beyond. You can save hundreds or even thousands of dollars of the cost of buying new equipment. While pricing varies by job, we can repair or rebuild your vehicle at a fraction of the cost of purchasing a new one.
Refurbishment involves a thorough inspection of the unit and replacing or replacing all defective components, essentially bringing the machine back up to speed so it works as hard as a new machine. Typically, a refurbishment will address every component of a machine: everything from cosmetics and operator comforts to mechanical and electrical components. The goal is to help the customer by producing equipment that is as close to the original as possible.
Over time, all machines break down and need repairs, but remember good used forklifts work every bit as well as new ones do and at a much lower price without sacrificing quality or choice. Refurbishment, if done at the right time, on the right equipment, and by the right people, can provide significant cost savings when compared to buying new.
Larger Fleet, Longer Service
Being able to have more than one operational forklift allows the user to alternate forklifts, which puts less wear on the machines, extending their life and your budget. Increased productivity increases the amount of work that can be done over the same period of time. More productivity means you are investing less and benefiting more.
- Un-maintained forklifts overheat & fail
- Un-maintained forklifts have sluggish performance
- Un-maintained forklifts are susceptible to wheel slippage
- Un-maintained forklifts are at risk of failing safety inspections
What We Can Do
- Reconditioned, Rebuilt-Exchange Engine *
- Reconditioned Transmission/Differential (Transaxle) *
- Recondition Mast/Upright Assembly; Install New Bearings, Bushing, Wear Strips As Equipped *
- Recondition/Rebuild Steering System *
- Reconditioned Brake System
- Reconditioned Hydraulic System & New Hoses
- Reconditioned Electrical System & New Gauges
- New Tires & Operator Seat, Seat Belt
- New Paint Job & OEM Decal Set
Let the KMH Parts & Service Team give you a FREE QUOTE to completely recondition your aging material handling equipment instead of buying new. In many cases we can fully recondition two for what you can expect to pay for one new one.